This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls
Date of Last Revision: May 27, 2016
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement" or "Terms") derives from the Avadhar Principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Avadhar, as well as Avadhar brands, products and services, which we call the “Avadhar Services” or “Services”. By using or accessing the Avadhar Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section below.
Avadhar provides a wide range of services., including MATRIMONIAL, REAL ESTATE, JOB VACANCY, BUY AND SELL, INSURANCE SERVICE, LOAN, DEPOSIT,TICKET BOOKING SERVICES,TOUR AND TRAVELS,WEB SERVER BASED SERVICES, ADVERTISEMENT, CONSTRUCTION,TRADING,RENT,ONLINE MARKETING, TAXI SERVICES and lot more.
If you make a payment for Avadhar, you agree to our Payments Terms unless it is stated that other terms apply.
If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you may use Avadhar Payments only with the involvement of your parent or guardian. Make sure you review these Terms with your parent or guardian so that you both understand all of your rights and responsibilities.
We have provided some section headers for your convenience, but you should carefully read through these Community Payments Terms (the "Terms") in order to understand your rights and responsibilities, as well as ours.
- Payment refers here is for applying for a service in Avadhar. For creating a profile in www.avadhar.com is absolutely free. But if you are willing to add your profile in MATRIMONIAL,REAL ESTATE,JOB VACANCY or BUY AND SELL you need to pay a certain amount.
- For other subsidiary services, you need to pay the amount for the parent organization. Here Avadhar is a mediator.
- Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for funding.
- You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
- You can transfer your amount to anyone who has an Avadhar account if you wish.
- You acknowledge that the products or services you may purchase are sold by merchants, not by Avadhar. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH AVADHAR.
7. Payments giving to Avadhar users
If you are an Avadhar user, shared the advertisements and added people to Avadhar then you will get an amount. This can be viewed through your profile settings - > Account. When you give your bank account details then you will receive your money.
Remember that Avadhar is not a bank. This will provide you amount only if, you share the advertisements.
You may not sell your Balance or any portion thereof, nor transfer any portion thereof to anyone outside of Avadhar.
Your balance amount will not expire until your account expired.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Avadhar to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: 1.2, 1.4, 2-5 and 10-13.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Avadhar exclusively in the Thrissur District Court at Ayyanthole, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the State of Kerala will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Avadhar, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on Avadhar and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Avadhar. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Avadhar. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Avadhar.
- We try to keep avadhar up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing avadhar as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that avadhar will always be safe, secure or error-free or that avadhar will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. Avadhar is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or avadhar, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of this statement or avadhar will not exceed the greater of one hundred dollars ($100) or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, avadhar’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.